Thursday, August 9, 2012

 This morning I was startled by a spider that came from my closet and crawled up to me. While I was sitting on my bed I watched it crawl up to my feet as I restrained myslef from yelling. Next thing I knew,the creature was dead due to the man made shoe in my hand.The fact is killing the spider reminded me of somethimg. Many people have to get rid of something inorder to get somewhere or return to their routine. For you,it might have been negative people that brought you down from doing something you really wanted to do. In high school I have to be aware of people like this. My freinds encourage me to do what I love and I push them towards their dreams also. The ones that make you feel as if you don't have an idetity are absurd and wrong. Everyone has a place in this world but you need to get their with the right people. So if you want to make your dream come true, go out and start with people you care about that can back you up.Yep, this is me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment