Thursday, August 9, 2012

           How many days does it take someone to emotionally prepare for something? Later this month I'll be a sophomore and I'll have to focus on school work. Then when my birthday comes I'll be 16 and have to get a job.The problem is I don't know what to do. I don't want to be the person behind the cash register or work at any retail store.I personally have very low patience when it comes to strangers asking me questions. I would probably say this out loud and not even notice it. "Why do you shop at this store?, You come here every saturday...you should know where the jeans are by now." I don't know why but,I stress about what Im going to do in the future everyday. It stays in my head and repeats itself over and over again. I wonder who's pressing the playback button throughout my mind. I guess I'll have to find a job that I like but,also pays my phone bill.Yep, this is me. AWKWARD ROSALEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment