Wednesday, August 8, 2012

  Sometimes I think people take their lifes for granted. They wait at the last second to do something. If your going to tell your crush that youv'e liked them for 2 years then confess. I honestly can't stand when my friends(that are boys)come to me for advice about confessing to girls. The answer is always the same: Just Do It! If she doesn't like you then it's her lost.Most of the boys are very smart(as in nerdy) but there super sweet.The girls that they choose are in the same category.About half of the boys that confess are lucky enough to have a girlfriend. Why wait when you can do it right now? You Only Live Once so make it last. Make the moment count as something you will never forget(or regret)for the rest of your life.YOLO is not an excuse.If you live off of desserts YOLO stands for something completely different. YOU OBVIUSLY LOVE OREOS.I hoped you enjoyed my thoughts.Yep, this is me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment