Wednesday, August 14, 2013

In a cross roads

Recently , I have been taking a college prep class while working this summer. In the process I've been looking at colleges, receiving catalogs and testing myself for the SAT in October. However, I find myself in a cross road. On the left road I want to become an author and take journalism + communications. On the right I want to become a singer and songwriter. I don't know what to take in college. I love both so much that it's overwhelming. I narrowed down two colleges that I am really focused on : Hampton and Berklee. Berklee has an actual songwriting and music production majors but they don't have any journalism at all.Hampton has journalism/communications and liberal arts. I know, your probably saying Rosalee go to Hampton!! The only thing is I'm not sure if Hampton's courses are better than Berklee's. I am literally in a cross roads. Yep, this is me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment