Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wicked Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that you couldn't explain. Most of us can't explain because we forget.I remember mine as if it had just happened.I was walking in a forest,wearing a black dress and combat boots,then I walked into this abandoned house. However what I saw inside,were different versions of myself in different rooms. I saw when I was a baby to when I was grown. The dream was so vivid that I thought it was real.There was a guy in one room of the dream. He had ivory skin and black spiky hair.Even though I was looking into the room at myself and him,it felt as if I knew him. I looked so different then what I look like today. He had kissed my cheek and then everything was over. The house vanished into mist as if it never existed. Then I woke up and decided to share it with you. I felt as if it was a sign. A sign that everything is going to change for me in the future.I'm still trying to find out who the boy was. Who knows if I'll meet him in the future or if I already know him. Yep,This is me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment