Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Some one's watching

Have you ever felt as if someone was staring at you? Did you know that even if we're sleeping we can tell that some one's staring? Two days ago I had a staring contest with this guy that looked at me weird. I was standing in a line about to purchase a gift when I looked up and saw this guy. A normal person would look away , but he kept looking at me. I felt as if I was in a TV show. I had looked behind me to check if he was actually looking at me and sure enough when I turned around he had the same blank expression with wide eyes. I felt uncomfortable and awkward at the same time. When I purchased my items I began to speed walk to the car and as soon as I jumped in it I locked all the doors. So whenever you look at someone, please don't look at them with too much intensity. However if you have a sister or brother it's a good way to get on their nerves. Yep,this is me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment