Friday, December 20, 2013

Bucket list

  Last year I typed my eight  page bucket list. The only thing is I've only crossed out three things out of  eight and a half page booklet. How will i start to do things i truly want when i have no clue where to begin? Some of the things are very far fetched. Things such as : taking my mom to Italy, travel the world, become YouTube famous, and become a millionaire.
  How in the world am i going to do all these things? My bucket list is only eight pages long and I'm going to turn 17 on January 3. As excited as I am I want to live my life with memories. There's a myth that when you die you see your whole life as if it was a movie. The thing is, how do you know if your dead and your seeing memories, or if your alive making them? Why not make a bucket list and cross off everything?! Life is short anyways might as well make the most of it! Yep, that's me. Awkward Rosalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment