Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I think too much

Have you ever thought about stuff so much that your head might explode? Personally, I over think at the most idiotic things. Sometimes I think I'm abnormal. Whenever I'm at a restaurant, I think about different topics to talk about so that the conversation doesn't become awkward. When I talk to teachers I think about every aspect of myself as they speak to me. "Stand straight, eye contact,listen and nod, listen and nod". Especially when I go to IHOP's. Once I finish my pancakes with one syrup, I feel as if I have to try the rest of them with the rest of my pancakes. I guess it's a mental trick. Think about it, why would they leave so many flavors out? They obviously want me to try them. Yep, this is me. Awkward Rosalee. (: I really miss doing that!hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment